What is Logo?
First you have understand what is logo and what the purpose of logo.
Logo is a symbol and sign. Logo are used to identity. Logo design process must mean to make the logo instantly recognizable, inspiring trust, loyalty and an implied superiority.
How to make good logo?
Logo design is an art. It is crafting a brand visual identity. If you think logo design is an simple procedure, trust me, that’s a misconception. In any case, a logo is not simply some colors, fonts and fancy lines put together. It is a brand’s identity, to the extent that, more often than not, a logo is more identifiable than the brand’s name!
Here is the best logo design tips that will surely helps you create a good logo
- Understand the Brand: A logo is and image to explain your brand. The logo must be reach your audience, when you design your logo that time keep this in mind.
- Learn from other Brands : By knowing what other different brands have succeeded in and why they have succeeded gives you extraordinary understanding and you can apply that attained knowledge to your own work.
- Do your Online Research and prepare references: In case you’re struggling for ideas, try looking up key words in a dictionary or thesaurus or searching Google images for motivation.
- Research your Audience: Creating a logo is not just about creating a visual. Design a logo that goes with your audience taste.
- Advantage of Colour : It’s a marketing strategy to attract customer with colour. According to research, colour increases brand recognition by up to 80%.
- Don’t use photos : It’s never a good idea to use a photo in a logo design because Photos don’t reproduce well in many media and they can make a logo seem outdated too soon.
- A Logo must be simple, memorable, unique, versatile and look more professional.
- Make sure the logo you create is in vector format so it can be resized and used in a variety of media without losing any quality.
- Use only one or two fonts when creating a logo.
- Check and test your logo design.
A good knowledge in typography will help you in good logo design.
Here’s everything you need to know to take your logo design skills to the next level.