Terms & Conditions
Payments, Refunds & Cancellation:
- Online Payments can be initiated via Easebuzz.
- Online Payment: Card and Net Banking Payment can be done through the Online Payment link. (http://schoolofmediadesign.com/registration)
- Grievance/Complaints: Contact on 7776013111 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
To avail the services offered at http://schoolofmediadesign.com, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please read the term and conditions carefully. While using any current or future services offered by http://schoolofmediadesign.com, whether or not included in the http://schoolofmediadesign.com website, you will abide by these Terms & conditions the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
Payment of Fees:
- It is mandatory for students to pay the tuition fees on the due dates as published in Fees Structure. Failure to make payments for tuition fees and other charges on scheduled dates may result in suspension from the institute and Anibrain School Of Media Design will not be liable to pay any refund and / or losses that occur to the student due to non – payment.
- Students will be charged a late payment penalty of Rs. 500/- per month for dues that go unpaid for a period of 15 days post the due date for making payments.
- If a student fails to pay tuition fee for the consecutive 3 months, he will be declared as drop out. A drop out student won’t be able to attend classes or appear for exams. The student can re-join the course after paying the pending tuition fee and a reinstatement charges of Rs. 5,000/-. The student will not be able to avail any discount scheme-if any, which was offered to him during the time of admission.
- If a cheque bounces the student will pay Rs. 500/- as penalty charges. The payment of the bounced cheque amount will be made in cash or by DD immediately or the penalty mentioned in above points will be applicable.
- Students who chose to discontinue the course after commencing it will remain liable to pay the full tuition fees and any expenses, costs and / or disbursements incurred by Anibrain School of Media Design in recovering the outstanding amount including but not limited to debt collecting agency fees and legal costs.
- In the event of a student’s financial obligation not being fulfilled, Anibrain School of Media Design is authorized to do the following until the student clears its outstanding payments:
- Withhold the release of the student’s academic records or any information based upon the records. Withhold the issuance of the student’s transcripts and certificate. Not acknowledge that the student has completed the course and / or give the student a letter of recommendation.
- All cases of individual misconduct / indiscipline will be investigated by the Program Coordinator together with the Management. They will hear the student’s viewpoint before making recommendations to the CEO in each individual case. The decision of the CEO shall be final and binding.
- Disciplinary action for misconduct will include the imposition of a fine, exclusion from classes / seminars / trophies / prizes, withholding of placement opportunities, de – barring from appearing for the internship, and in serious cases, suspension / expulsion from the institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to ask a student to leave the Program at any time during the academic year, should the student’s academic performance, general conduct as adjudged by the institute and the compliance with Code of Conduct of Students is found to be unsatisfactory.
- In such a case the Institute will not be liable to refund the student any amount that he / she have invested with the institute. Nor will the Institute be liable on any account for the student’s future, career and any tangible / intangible losses whatsoever.
- Anibrain School of Media Design retains the right to change any of its policies, fees and course structure without any prior notice.
When you visit http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at commencement of placing the order will apply. Posted prices do not include convenience fee. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website.
Refunds & Cancellation:
Refunds initiated will be credited to the account/card from where the transaction had initiated. Refund shall be processed within 15 days from the date of cancellation request.
All requests for cancellation must be submitted by following cancellation link and will be considered as per the guidelines outlined below:
- If the cancellation request is placed within three days of registration for a course, full Registration fees will be reimbursed.
- If the cancellation request is places after 3 days of registration but before expiry of 15 days from the date of registration shall get the refund of fees after deducting Rs. 3000 from the registration fees.
- Any cancellation requested after 15 days of registering by the student shall not be entertained and they will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Changing of Batches is not permitted under any circumstances for all students barring in the situation of medical emergency and of approved by the management. In the case of a batch change, students need to re-register their seat by paying Rs. 15,000/-. Initial payments made for their current batch will not be carrying forwarded to their new batch.
- Any cancellation / long absence / non – attendance for any reason during the tenure of the course will not be accepted by Anibrain School of Media Design and the student will be liable to pay the full course fees as per the ‘fees structure’.
- In any case, convenience fees is not refundable.
License and Website Access:
http://schoolofmediadesign.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of http://schoolofmediadesign.com.
No license for commercial sale:
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of http://schoolofmediadesign.com.
You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of http://schoolofmediadesign.com without the express written consent.
You may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing ASMD’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of http://schoolofmediadesign.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by http://schoolofmediadesign.com.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other content:
Nature of content:
Visitors to http://schoolofmediadesign.com may post content and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. http://schoolofmediadesign.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted contents.
If you do post content or submit material and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant http://schoolofmediadesign.com a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant http://schoolofmediadesign.com the right to use the name that you submit regarding such content if http://schoolofmediadesign.com chooses.
You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control of all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify http://schoolofmediadesign.com for all claims resulting from the content you supply. http://schoolofmediadesign.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability:
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights:
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ and protected by the Indian Copyright law. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property of http://schoolofmediadesign.com and protected by Indian Copyright law. All software used in this site is the property of http://schoolofmediadesign.com and is protected under the Indian Copyright law.
- Protected Marks:
http://schoolofmediadesign.com, and other marks indicated on http://schoolofmediadesign.com website are registered trademarks of http://schoolofmediadesign.com.
- Protected Graphics:
All http://schoolofmediadesign.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of http://schoolofmediadesign.com. http://schoolofmediadesign.com/trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connections with any product or service that is not of http://schoolofmediadesign.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, about or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Pune shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
Disclaimer of warranties and Limitation of Liability:
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Anibrain School of Media Design ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Anibrain School of Media Design MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, http://schoolofmediadesign.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ ARE FREE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. http://schoolofmediadesign.com/ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Collection and Sharing of customer information:
- We collect information from you only after you agree to provide it. Any information you give us is held with care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we provide you the desired services without any hassles.
- We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details or bank account details. All this information is processed securely for your protection.
- Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Anibrain School of Media Design.