UI and UX Workshop
User Experience design is one of the fastest growing design sectors and it encompasses a number of different skill sets which actually has little to do with traditional graphic design, but relies heavily on an understanding of users needs, identifying goals and creating basic outlines of designs so that a more traditional graphic or UI (user interface) designer can fill in those areas.The course will get the designer/non designer acquainted with the tool and knowledge to create a successful UI/UX experience.
Our UX & UI Design Fundamentals teaches the basics and industry standard tools of design. You’ll conduct user research, develop wireframes, design visual mockups, and create prototypes for usability testing.
The course will get the designer/non designer acquainted with the tool and knowledge to create a successful UI/UX experience.
- Understand the core concepts of User Experience Design
- Develop a skill set to create user interfaces
- Develop technical skills as well as a critical language about the UX Design
About The Trainer
Our skilled industry experts bring years of work experience to the table along with industry best practices making them ideally suited to teach and impart knowledge.
Anibrain School of Media Design, Pune
1 Day Workshop
- What Is User Experience Design?
- Getting out of your building
- Guerrilla research and testing
- Efficient Design Techniques
- Nature of wire-framing